ELAN International is a manufacturer and wholesaler of young contemporary collections, lounge wear, resort wear, and sweaters. Since 1991, we have built our reputation around our customer service, flexibility, and excellent quality at competitive pricing. Our company reaches out to the active woman with a sense of style who appreciates good value without compromising quality. The designers, Elan and his wife Galit, bring an international edge to their collections. Their strength rises from an insight into the latest trends in global fashion. Each season, ELAN International continues to provide fashionable clothing in high quality comfortable fabrics featuring flattering silhouettes with a relaxed fit. ELAN International aims to be the go to brand for cute, comfortable, and casual styles with flair.
Online orders are processed Monday through Friday within 1-2 business days of order placement; if an expedited shipment is requested please call us. Orders placed between 1pm EST Friday thru midnight EST Sunday will be processed the following Monday. On occasion, an order may be placed on hold. In that event, we will contact you within one business day to gather the information we need to expedite the order. If we attempt to contact you and do not receive a response after five business days, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
We accept credit cards (American Express, Visa, Master card, and Discover), COD (cashier checks and money orders), and factored terms through Rosenthal and Rosenthal (Net 30).
We all love a deal, but there are a few little rules:
• Only one code may be used per order.
• Certain items (including all sale items) are excluded from special offers.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
Placing an order with us is easy. Simply follow these steps:
• Once you are registered, and approved (You will receive an email confirmation); login to your account.
• Now you may add an item to your shopping cart by clicking "add item" on the item's product detail page.
• Submit the order the order from your cart. You will be able to review your order and shipping information.
• If you are paying with a credit card please note that you will need to enter your credit card information or your order will not be submitted to the warehouse and will be delayed.
• If you have any issues or need to make a change to a submitted order please call us at 954-962-9166 for assistance.
Craving human contact? We'd love to chat. Call anytime Monday thru Friday, 9am-7pm (EST) at 954-962-9166.
We try our hardest to ship every order the day they are received, however due to the heavy influx of orders in our warehouse we sometimes take up to 3 business days to ship orders. We are unable to ship to APO/FPO or PO Box addresses.
UPS DOMESTIC SHIPPING TIME FRAME
All US orders (except Hawaii and Alaska) are shipped via UPS and should be received within 2-5 business days once they leave our warehouse. Delivery time does not include Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Saturday delivery is only available if prearranged with Customer Service.
For orders shipped outside the United States (Hawaii and Alaska included), the billing and shipping address must be the same. Shipping will be provided via your choice of UPS or Global Express Mail through the United States Postal Service. Please use a valid street address, as we cannot ship to PO or APO boxes. International orders are not guaranteed to ship the next business day because additional verification is often necessary. UPS and the USPS state that most shipments are delivered within 4-5 business days. However, some shipments may take up to 3 weeks to arrive. Please allow time for your package to clear customs. This may take from a couple of days to several weeks. The shipping service you select and the weight of your package affect the cost of the delivery. If you exchange an item, you will be responsible for shipping charges that apply to the reshipment of the item.
CUSTOMS DUTIES AND OTHER FEES
Please note that shipping charges do not include taxes or duty. The customer is solely responsible for any customs, duties, foreign taxes or other fees that his/her country may impose to take delivery of his/her order. Any abandoned packages are at the responsibility of the customer. In order to comply with export regulations, we are required by U.S. law to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable "merchandise." Declaring less than the true value is both a violation of American law and the laws of most other countries. In addition, we could lose the right to export to your country should it ever be discovered that we were misrepresenting the value. Because we are a retailer, we are prohibited by law from marking your order as "gift," even if the order is intended as a gift by its recipient. Call your local customs office for details about these charges.
If you are not satisfied with your online purchase, please follow our guidelines for returns:
• All returns require a Return Authorization (RA) number (see instructions below).
• All returns must be postmarked within 10 days of receipt. Returns sent after this time will not be honored.
• The merchandise must be in its original condition and unworn.
• We do not accept returns/exchanges on custom-made or special order items, undergarments, or sale merchandise. These types of sales are final.
• We are not responsible for damages that occur during care of an item, such as dry cleaning, washing or wear.
Please be advised that items that do not conform to the above guidelines are not returnable. They will be returned to you at your expense.
If you receive an item that is defective, damaged or incorrect, you must notify us within 10 business days of receiving the merchandise. HOW TO RETURN MERCHANDISE The Return Authorization (RA) number issued by Elan International must accompany all returns. To obtain an RA number feel free to call Customer Service at 954 962 9166 or email your representative. Ship the merchandise securely wrapped with the pre-paid label you will receive directly from UPS or via Email.
TIPS ON SENDING THE PERFECT RETURN PACKAGE:
• Note your RA number on the package for proper and timely handling and processing.
• Include a copy of the invoice/packing slip for proper identification.
• Package your return carefully, as we cannot return or exchange items that arrive damaged due to poor packaging.
Your return will be processed within 2 business week of receipt. You will receive an email notice when the credit has been issued.
If you have an inquiry, call 954 962 9166 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer is responsible for all duties or taxes. If you return an item or refuse an item and we are charged a tax, that duty or tax amount will be deducted from your order total before we credit your account.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a line.
Telephone 954 962 9166
Fax 954 962 8676
15885 NW 13th Avenue
Miami, FL, 33169